November 23 – December 22
Best Colours for SAGITTARIUS:
Purple, Turquoise and Royal Blue
Purple, turquoise and royal blue provide the perfect backdrop for Sagittarius’ adventurous spirit.
The ideal Sagittarian home has a comfortable, lived-in feel with plenty of reading material to stimulate their intellect.
- The dark blue library creates contrast without closing-up space.
- Artwork and plenty of decorative objects such as vases give the impression the space has grown with time and travel.
- Wood flooring and an ethnic rug add a touch of warmth to the space.
- Mixing and matching patterns is ideal for the adventurous and dreamy nature of Sagittarius.
Large airy spaces appeal to the outgoing nature of Sagittarius.
- Elegant and refined, this living room gives Sagittarius the space and freedom to move freely.
- Large windows seem to expand the room beyond its physical boundaries.
- Shades of violet and purple stimulate the imagination, ideal for the daydreamer Sagittarius.
- High ceilings create the illusion of a much larger space.
The constant desire for the unknown and adventure make the Sagittarius really put their stamp on a space. From knick-knacks gathered throughout the years or antique pieces that have been passed down from generations, a Sagittarius home will always reflect their personality.
Ready to create that ideal space to improve living for you and your loved ones? Look no further than our Ambience Express room design packages.