November 23 – December 22
Best Colours for SAGITTARIUS:
Purple, Turquoise and Royal Blue
Purple, turquoise and royal blue provide the perfect backdrop for Sagittarius’ adventurous spirit.
The ideal Sagittarian home has a comfortable, lived-in feel with plenty of reading material to simulate their intellect.
- The dark blue library creates contrast without closing-up the space.
- Artwork and plenty of decorative objects such as vases give the impression the space has grown with time and travel.
- Wood flooring and an ethnic rug add a touch of warmth to the space.
- Mixing and matching patterns is ideal for the adventurous and dreamy nature of Sagittarius.
Large airy spaces appeal to the outgoing nature of Sagittarius.
- Elegant and refined, this living room gives Sagittarius the space and freedom to move freely.
- Large windows seem to expand the room beyond its physical boundaries.
- Shades of violet and purple stimulate the imagination, ideal for the daydreamer Sagittarius.
- High ceilings create the illusion of a much larger space.
The constant desire for the unknown and adventure make the Sagittarius really put their stamp on a space. From knick-knacks gathered throughout the years or antique pieces that have been passed down from generations, a Sagittarius home will always reflect their personality.