Creating a Haven Out of Your Home is About Creating Space for Everyday Life.
A home that fits your lifestyle makes living that much better.
Home is the place to relax and recharge, it’s about designing for flexibility so you can create room for things that make you feel good and to spend time with the people you love. The quality of our surroundings can shape our habits and choices, regulate our sleep and influence our overall health.
Design is coming to grips with one’s real lifestyle, one’s real place in the world. Rooms should not be put together for show but to nourish one’s well-being.” – Albert Hadley
Great design has a powerful impact on our happiness in our homes.
In a recent Houzz survey, 87% of more than 6,000 respondents said that their home’s design impacts their overall happiness.
Our homes directly influence our health and overall energy yet we largely ignore the effects of our dwellings on our well being.
We look to create spaces that adapt to daily living and changing needs such as removing barriers between indoor and outdoor spaces.
Here are some ideas to improve the health of your home:
- Support mental and emotional health through a relaxation space that has a view of nature, indoor plants or a painting showing a natural landscape.
- Create a safe and natural play room for your child so they can flourish and stay healthy as they learn and explore.
- Reduce toxins in your home by selecting more natural products for your carpets and fabrics as well as cleaning supplies.
- Get a water filtration system to improve your health both inside and out.
- Get a Vitamin C shower head that pours vitamins onto your skin to restore hydration lost during showing.